Wednesday, September 24, 2008

success

Here’s something to blog about. I’m finally legal to drive! Wohoo! Well, not until next week that is, when my driving license is finally done.

After 8 hours of hot and tiring driving lessons, it was finally the day for me to face the horror of a driving test. It was 7a.m. at the JPD. I came early since my driving teacher told me to do so. She says that maybe she can give me one final lesson before I actually do the test.

I waited until she was done teaching other students of her, and waited, and waited…when she was done, it was too late for my turn. Maybe it was not my luck.

So we, who was taking the test on that day waited in this small office after registering our name. One by one our name got called by the officers in charge at that time. Somehow, from the time I came till the time for my test, I waited for 3 whole hours! At least it was worth it.

At around 10a.m. it was my turn to do the test. First, the parking test, limit, 10 minutes. I think I did well, since the parking space was bigger there than the ones that I learnt at the Stadium area. Everything looked closer when it turns out to be further than seen.

Soon after that, it was time to hit the road. Everything was okey, I was nervous at first but the officer opened up a conversation so everything went by smoothly. About half an hour after that, the result was given, and I passed! Joy! I tried not to jump around.

I was expecting for the license to be done by that afternoon or the next day, but I have to wait for another whole week! Well, no rush, at least I’m getting it soon. Maybe next time I’ll post a picture of it. Expect that to happen. Maybe I’ll post it in this entry.

That’s all for now. By the way, I find having a driving license is not as fun as it seems, just more responsibility and stuff, plus I don’t really have a life, there’s just nowhere I want to go, so yeah. Ja~

p/s: this post was meant to be done yesterday, but somehow I was to busy to post it up.

No comments: