Wednesday, September 24, 2008

who's next?

Not much happened today.

Two of my cousins left today to further their studies in the U.K. We went to the airport at around 5p.m. and were surprised to see the airport to be so crowded.

We talked, laughed and took pictures. Our movement was restricted since the place was packed with people. It felt like being in a sardine can, and we the humans are the sardines. I ran into quite a lot of people that I know; old friends, friends from MS and some relatives.

We were sure that the restaurant would be full at that time so we had our ‘sungkai’ down in the lobby. All my aunts that was there at that time brought something to eat; there were ‘karipap’, ‘pulut panggang’, fried noodles and sandwiches. It was fun though it was crowded.

Around 6.45p.m. It was time for them to leave. Hugs given, hands shook yet no tears were shed at that time. Maybe they were trying to tell the others that they are strong.

They went away and so were the others that were flying of today. Soon after, the lobby was almost empty, surprise, surprise. Since my dad was still hungry, we went to teguh raya area to have our dinner and shop for some things such as ‘tudung’ and ‘sinjang’ and other stuff. My sis wanted to find some souvenirs to give to her tutor so the shopping goes on till 10p.m. we found some interesting stuff so we bought that instead of the things we were looking for.

From then till now, there’s not much for me to say, since there was not much done. So ja~

p/s: ‘Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann’ is awesome. It’s an anime about robots and stuff. I managed to watch all 27 episodes in 3 days I think, quite slow but still, this anime rocks. Now I don’t know what else to do this holiday. 2 animes watched, 5 mangas read so that’s all. Maybe I should start doing my revision.







"Libera Me" From Hell - ŠVarious

No comments: