Sunday, September 14, 2008

soon~

How long has it been? almost two weeks since i updated. What is there to say? I mean this has been the most boring two weeks.
Other than being in the fasting month, i guess nothing else is that interesting to tell, now that the hot show in my cbox has ended, things will get boring again, as usual.
I'm in my 4th hours of my driving lesson. Yesterday, for the first time I drove around on the road, with a teacher, manual. 1 hour of getting scolded, i'm not used to driving manual yet, sure the parking lessons was okay, but that's it. i have three more hours of lessons coming, hopefully i'l get to do my test on the 23rd, if not earlier. hoping to be legal before raya.
getting hungry is normal at this time of the year, actually every time of the year, but fasting month... anyway, is it normal to have your stomach growling even at 9 in the morning? don't answer that.
i don't what else is there to talk about, got to find something interesting to do. i think my holiday this time will be about anime and manga and watching tv and studying for my EOY(roite~). oh yea, got to complete the puzzle that zak gave me and doing them alone,hmm...long hours will be spent.
happy holiday to all, selamat berpuasa and selamat hari raya. ja~

No comments: