Monday, September 01, 2008

Devastated

I think that's how i'm feeling right now, right after terawih prayer.

Somehow, there's a chance that i wouldn't be sending the scholars off tomorrow, due to the first day of fasting.

Very, very sad. I didn't feel that way last time during the farewell party and when i was sending off the 20+ scholars. Maybe it's the fact that i'm quite (if not very) close to the scholars tomorrow, Mujijah and Amalina.

Five and a half years, since form 1 i've known them. The same number of years for me to be in the same class as Mujijah. As for Mai, if i remember well, she was one of the first few girls that i talked to when i first enter my form 1N class.

I don't know what else to say. I guess i am sad after all, since most of my close friends (ex-3N and favessians) went/are going off.

If you're reading this, Mai and Mujijah, i'm sorry for everything that i've done wrong to you, you guys are and will always be, great, and that goes to all the PU1 2008 scholars.

That's all. Happy fasting. Ja~

No comments: