Monday, September 29, 2008

cash flowing out

I was awaken by the sound of my phone ringing next to me. It was 12.30p.m. It was my sis on the other end; I didn’t remember what we talked about.

Anyway, i found out that I have problems with the mic for my PC. Somehow, only the built-in mic works whereas plugged-in ones don’t, oh well.

That afternoon, after sending my lil sis for her tuition, me and my sis went for more DVD shopping and she sure bought a lot of them, specially those ‘5 in 1’ types.

We went to different places ‘cause my sis wanted to buy a CD bag to keep all the DVDs that she bought and after finally found one in Utama Grand, it’s my turn to buy my share of DVDs. I just bought a few of it since I’m on a tight budget. Here’s the list of DVDs that I bought:

Death Note 3: L change The World
Get Smart
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Kung Fu Panda
Shutter (Thai Version)
Meet the Spartans
Wanted

I know those movies are outdated, but I didn’t watch them when they came out, so yeah.

After ending our DVD shopping, my sis went for a haircut. She got a quite short cut and she hates it. I’m not saying it’s bad but it’s just okay. You know this anime/manga called “Chibimaruko”? Well, her hair kinda looks like the main character, but not as round.

Anyway, we all went to ‘Lemongrass’ for sungkai and dinner. The food was great and we had a great time. Somehow all the food was finished, we cleaned out the plate. After paying, we went home. So from then till now, nothing much happened except filling in the green packets, ‘angpau’.

No comments: