Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Speedy Gonzales

So I didn’t post anything yesterday, I was going to that night but somehow I was too tired to do so. This morning, everyone seems to be more tired than usual. I woke up at 5.30a.m. and after waking my parents, I went back to my room, a short snooze and took a bath.

Arrived at school a few minutes after 7. Nothing much happened during registration, same goes for Geo. Left Geo 5 minutes earlier since Wina didn’t want to be late for Chem. We had our lesson in room D102. It was closer to the staff room so Saxon came in early. We continued our lesson on hydrocarbons and ended the lesson by playing with the model set.

Break time was normal; everything seems to go smoothly as usual. The people who paid for the Farewell Party received their invitations. I took the opportunity to ask Izi if I can bring Zak to the party, but she replied, “Sorry, PU1 only”. At least she apologised. I know a lot of people out there are trying to kill me for not bringing Zak but I tried, it’s the strict rule which stopped me.

We did correction for June 2007 stats, actually we spent the whole lesson doing it, hahaha. GP was fun, I think. It was the ‘Plan A Town’ thing where we decide on how we want the layout of the town to be. I haven’t completed mine though so after posting this, I’ll go straight to it.

Didn’t stayed back this afternoon so as usual, I spent the whole afternoon at my cousin’s house in Anggerek. After lunch, I watched some old music videos (George Michael, Queen, Cindy Lauper etc.) downloaded by my aunt and then taught my cousin about blogging. Took a nap after that and it wasn’t comfortable due to the hot atmosphere.

Arrived at home around 6p.m. after a quick dinner, I went to my driving class at 7. We did an exercise provided by the teacher. I made some mistakes (10 of them actually) and some would have been correct if I didn’t changed it. About half of the people in the class were given their temporary license and were told to take the written test at land transport on the 13th. It’s a good thing that my temporary license is not done since I have pure maths on that day.

I told the teacher that I need to go home early. I really need to you know. I was holding my bladder for an hour! You should understand my situation. Since we didn’t have anything else to do, she let everyone go. I was going quite fast but still followed the rules. The details as soon as I reached home, maybe I should leave it out.

From then till now, nothing happened except for the deafening scream from my sis. It was about a huge rat in the kitchen, hahaha. Maybe we should let the cats in and let them do what they do best. Anyway, till next time, chow~

p/s: reminder to self, text Hafiz(askar) to bring my pants tomorrow, it’s been two years now, or was it since last year? Doesn’t matter, what’s important is the pants.

No comments: