Monday, August 04, 2008

Dancing in the heat

Maybe i was thinking about the act too much. I dreamt that my tooth falls off as i was talking, i mean i spat out a piece of my tooth everytime i talked. I can taste the blood in my mouth!weird~

anyway, i started the day early, really early. I arrived at school at 6.50a.m. i think. It was so boring that i walked around the 1st and 2nd floor and ran into the same person that i met earlier.

By 8,we (nadz, nadia, zati, aisah, wana and me) head out to ICC for our drama. We begin at 9.30 (30 minutes delay) where most of our spectators are primary school students. I spotted a few veteran local artists watching our performance. Even though we had a few minor slip-ups but the show went on smoothly.

Right after that, it was quiz time. Almost all of us answered the questions given out that time. Then, it was 'Persembahan Sajak' by my dad and his friend. They mentioned the similarity between me and my dad haha. We visited the convention held there before heading back to school. I would have followed my dad home but i left my shoes in school.

After sending Aisah home, we went back to school. Nadz went to chemistry, as for me, i hanged out at the Malay Dept. with Wana and Nadia.

I didn't stay back today so after lunch, me and my lil sis went to my aunt's house in Anggerek. While taking a nap, the electricity went off so it was blazing hot. I was thankful to be able to leave (not that i didn't like it, but it was just too hot).

After sending my lil sis to her tution in Gadong, i went home. I totally forgot about my driving class so i rushed there and arrived 5 minutes before 7p.m. It was a fun lesson, we have a teacher with a great sense of humor, it was a class with only two female students whereas the rest are males. It was a bit quiet though and i have a bad case of a running nose (no, i don't feel like catching it), and for my first lesson, aceing the sample test paper felt so good.

When class ended at 8.30 i went back home. Other than watching TV and had dinner, nothing much happened from then till now. So, till next time,chow~

p/s: i asked Nadia if she's bringing Ayub for the farewell party, but the organiser have a strict 'PU1 only' rule. So, sory zak, i promise i'l make it up to you. Maybe we could go out together next time?

No comments: