Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Party Till Dawn

Literally.

The farewell party may have ended for days but the memories remain. Sure I took a lot of pictures but it’s nothing compared to the picture I have in my mind. In fact, the pictures are priceless.

As promised, it was the all black clothes with purple tie. Everyone was as handsome and beautiful as they can be, in fact never better. Everyone who’s everyone came, even them from MD and PTE that transferred from MS (well, not really everyone).

The party begins with a performance by the UIC members, mainly Najmi, Ian, Naqiu, Afiq and Bokh. They sang ‘All These Things That I Have Done’ by “The Killers”. They did a spectacular performance. This was followed by the Doa by our very own Hafiz Alidi.

The party went on with lots of great performance, great food and great participation by everyone. The AV presentation was great. Some performances showed that love was in the air, mainly performances by Haziq and Chin Khai.

The greatest performance of the night would have to be when all the UICs were called on stage to sing a ‘Peterpan’ song together. I would have joined them but my shoes betrayed me at the last minute so I ran to my room and changed into my slippers. By the time I went down, they were almost done with the singing. Oh well~

The last AV presentation put tears in everyone (not really). I think it was great that they ended the party with everyone apologising with each other, mainly to the scholars. It was so full of hugs and tears. How I wish that the night would not end. It was great.

I don’t think there would be any other events that I participated can beat the sadness of the night (except for the last day of the Tattoo choir 2006 but not this sad). I should have cried but over who? I guess over losing my friends.

Goodbye to you all and best of luck in UK. Hope to see you guys again soon and if possible, to join you all in UK.

Actually, I’m quite sad that I didn’t get to send off Nash, the godfather when he went back home. I watched the video that Ramzul took when they were sending him off. The final salutation. Maybe you would like to join us this end of year huh Nash? Have a great time in JIS aytz?

So that’s all I guess, don’t want to make this post to be too sad. Ja~

p/s: I’ll be posting the pictures next time aytz? Sorry Qal.

No comments: