Thursday, July 31, 2008

travelling babies

no this post is not about babies, not entirely anyway but there are relations in this post. you'll find out later.

anyway, yesterday was a public holiday to celebrate the 'Israk Mikraj'. it's normal for me to miss half of the day since it's a holiday, but on this holiday, i woke up early, around 9+.

went directly to my parents room to watch some TV. i don't know why but everyone was i a bad mood that morning. anyway, i was told that we're going out. i did not want to go out at first but then again, i had nothing else to do.

*Fast Forward*

first we went to my uncle's house, but they were not there so we went to my gramps house instead. there, i saw baby Danial after a long time. he grew so much that he does not look like a baby below 5 months. i'll post a picture of him next time. by the way, i call him 'Baby 13' for various reasons. again i'll explain next time.

right after that, we went to 'London Kebab' Sengkurong branch. leaving out the detail of what we ate there, but there was continuous talk about London. maybe it's the atmosphere.

went for grocery shopping at Soon Lee. along the way, it was the 'lets get this car' conversation, which would not be possible at this time. at soon lee, we saw this marvelous, classic car, doorless and all. got a picture of it, i'll post next time.

anyway, i heard a news from a cousin of my dad that 2 people died that morning due to the sea of crowds
trying to get coupons for free gift for the occasion; the Israk Mikraj thingy.

after that we went home for an early dinner since my dad have some work that night. Soon after that, me and my sis went out, was going to go online at Easyway but they don't have wi-fi there so we decided to go home. We stopped by my uncle's house(mentioned earlier) where we playyed with my other baby cousin who have the same birthday as my sis. More pictures next time.

Went home and went out again to get some bread. That night planned to sleep early but end up watching 'Flyboys' on TV, then 'Tattoo War', followed by 'Ghost Hunter' then i went to sleep. That's the story of the day.

No comments: