Sunday, February 13, 2011

smarter than your average bear

To start off today's post, i woke up early cos i have a group discussion thingy for a poster presentation sometime next week. so we have decided on Hotpoint in Gadong as our meeting point, where we're meeting a guy who's gonna prepare the poster for us. at the same time, we have to discuss about the content since our lecturer kinda changed her mind on what we're suppose to do.

*skip*

anyway, discussion kinda ended late, so when everyone left, i was thinking of hanging around at the mall for a while. I was gonna go straight back home, but seeing that there's nothing to do at home anyways, so to the movie i went.

I thought, maybe the green hornet is still on, but sadly, no longer it is there. Next thing that was available for me to watch was, Yogi Bear and it's airing in 1 hour time. I posted up on facebook if there's anyone who wanna watch it with me BUT after waiting for half an hour, there's still no response from anyone.

So yea, I bought the ticket which turns out to be in the 3D cinema! Yes, i heard comments from everyone about how it's not really worth it and all, and guess what, I AGREE! I mean, c'mon! the screen is not wide enough, seats kinda far away and bla bla bla.



Anyway, back to the movie. The storyline is okay i guess, still with the 'smaaarter than the average bear' theme. I am kinda disappointed for a fact that Yogi bear, doesn't sound like Yogi bear at all *sigh*

Oh, and I agree with a friend when he said that the 3D effect kinda give me a headache. I do prefer the 3D effect back in UK where it's just awesome and worth the money.

No comments: