Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy busy busy



All right, most importantly, i'm sorry cos i haven't been updating this blog in a while. Been very, very busy with stuff to do.

Mainly I was busy with presentations to do; for MIB & Economy and Society of Brunei Darussalam.


Other than that, I've joined an executives in PMUBD which is International Relations & Cultures Executives (IRC) and currently we're handling the UBD Open Day and for today, it's been running according to plan. I hope tomorrow it'll be better.

anyway,about MIB presentation, it took me about a week or so to finalise everything. and actually, it can be done in a few days. the only problem is that there's just too much points and i don't know where to put it.

i am happy with the outcome, our tutorial lecturer was happy with it, no complaints and all. my main focus now is the poster presentation for E&S *sigh*

super exhausted and sick.

ciao~

No comments: