Sunday, January 23, 2011

THE COMEBACK

it's been 2 years, i know, but I'm just too lazy to update. not only that, I can't really think of anything to blog about.

So i guess this post is all about the highlights for the past 2 years.

2010
- I graduated from MS (finally)
- I got a job in a housing agency called "Auzi Properties" and have a great boss
- I broke up with my girlfriend (sadly, my fault)
- My A'Level result was shitty
- I didn't get the scholarship to UK
- I went to UK for sister's graduation
- I have a girlfriend (which is an old lover)
- I get another job at Poni Divers (great people, great company)
- I met old friends and made new ones
- I got accepted into UBD
- I lost 3 of the most important persons in my life; both of my grandfathers and my aunt ='(

okay, so i think that would be most of the highlights of my life back in 2010.

Now here's the updates for the past few weeks of my life in 2011.

- Enrolled into UBD
- Found new friends
- Met more old friends
- Found new interests

People would always ask me, "what courses are you taking?". so here's my answer:

for this semester, I am taking:
- Environmental System (part of Environmental studies which I'm palnning to take as a Major)
- Economy and Society of Brunei Darussalam (complicated but interesting)
- MIB (compulsory for everyone)
- French (oui, francais)

so yea, that's about it. I will be blogging again (i hope).

Ciao and au revoir =D

funny gifs

No comments: