Saturday, December 06, 2008

Ryu-chan just keep tagging

Tagged by Ryu-chan...my sisterly-best friend

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

- Let me check...yup

2) What was your dream growing up?

- To be a millionaire

3) What talent do you wish you had?

- Drawing since I suck at it

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

- Milk or coffee with milk

5) Favorite vegetable?

-Potatoes or carrots or tomatoes...take your pick

6) What was the last book you read?

-Archie's Reader Digest, right before I went to sleep last night

7) What zodiac sign are you?

-Cancer, same as my dearly beloved, coincidence?

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.

-Wish I have any, a tattoo would be cool, only requires the right design

9) Worst Habit?

-Very lazy

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?

-It all depends to where you want me to drop you off, but sure why not...

11) What is your favourite sport?

-Definitely, erm...swimming I guess and eating and sleeping if you consider that as a sport

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?

-People would say optimistic since I seldom think negative stuff, sometimes...

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

- Catch up on our life story, try to calm you down if you're scared, that is after sending for help...

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

- Fell down from the first floor and the back of my head landed on the edge of the stairs and I survived with no permanent injuries!

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.

-I eat too fast?

16) Do you have any pets?

-I wouldn't consider it as mine but yeah, two turtles, a couple of fishes, two cats and two kittens...I think the lizards and spiders in my room are my pets haha

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?

-Asked for the unexpected visit, invite you in then if you're hungry, I'll cook for you, how's that?

18) What was your first impression of me?

-Can't remember since you were way back in the class while I was way up front, but you're a great friend, don't worry

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

-Personally, I think they're cool, the scary ones are the best, especially those creepy, psychotic clowns in movies and books, they're freaking awesome!!! (e.g. joker and the one in spawn)

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

-Either my height, my chubbiness or my skin colour (it always comes to this)

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

-Absolutely your partner in crime has been that way since ever haha

22) What colour eyes do you have?

-Dark brown when you see it up close

23) Ever been arrested?

-Almost I guess, but I managed to get away (I'm a fugitive on the run). Am I joking? Maybe~

24) Bottle or can soda?

-Cans are the best, even though bottles are mobile and last longer than cans, but cans are collectible so yeah, cans it is

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

-keep 0.25% of it in the bank, buy a laptop with the accessories, some other stuff which I can't think of but is useful and of course give the last few thousands to my parents for safekeeping and their use

26) Favourite band to listen to when you're mad?

-X-Japan I guess, or Asian Kung-Fu Generation, or Billy Talent, or L'Arc en'ciel

27) What's your favourite place to hang out at?

-The beach or waterfall

28) Do you believe in ghosts?

-If I'm not mistaken, I've seen one so what's not to believe? I can sense them around at times and so can you, don't deny it

29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?

-eat, sleep, cook, go online, go for a drive, watch lots of DVDs and lastly, most importantly...sleep hahaha

30) Do you swear a lot?

-Only when I feel like it, but not that much

31) Biggest pet peeve?

-I think it was my first hamster, Musashi, bit me when I was holding him...

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

-Weird...so they say~

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

-Absolutely positively...it's the thing that makes the world round (what the hell am I saying?)

34) Favourite and least favourite food?

-Favourite food - the buttermilk chicken at the mall food court, nyum~ drool...

-least favourite food - veges, with a few exception of course

35) Tag 5 people to do this.

1. Qal
2. Ramzul
3. Peeps
4. Naj
5. Ami

No comments: