Friday, August 08, 2008

A 'full' day

I heard a door opened this morning. I knew it was my sis because she's commuting from here to Seria. I just ignored it.

At around 9.30a.m. my dad woke me up. Usually i would go back to sleep but he mentioned about getting a haircut so i went straight to the shower.

We(me,my mom and dad) left the house around 10 after breakfast. We went to 'Pasar Gadong' and at 11, we ate at this authentic Indian restaurant and then, it was time for a haircut. We went to the salon at the top floor in Athirah.

We waited and waited (there was another customer before me) and finally get my haircut at 12! One hour! My mom got her hair done while waiting and it was long after she finished when it was my turn!

Anyway, it took him (the barber?) half an hour to get my hair done. I was going to take a before and after picture of my hair but the camera was broken.

Skipping lunch story, we had a 'jemputan' in Mentiri. It started at 2.30 and being a typical Bruneian, that's the time we left the house. Anyway, i met my cousin there and he mentioned that guys having blog are well, sort of gay. I kinda agree but that depends on what they say. For example, "i saw her again today, she was hot!" or he begins his blog with, "dear blog, today i'm (insert mood) because (insert reason)". Point made.

Left at 3.20 and after sending my lil sis to her tution place, i went to Kiulap for the 5S reunion held at Syar's grandma's restaurant called 'Seri Damai Restaurant'.

I came a bit late and looked out of place with me wearing 'cara melayu'. Attended the reunion were Sir Bio, Sulaiman, Wana, Qalbi, Muafah, Syar, Muizzah, Aisah, Nadzirah, Cris and me while the others have their own stuff to handle. We talked, laughed, joked and took pictures (available in Sir Bio's blog). We were suppose to pay for ourself (i think) but Sir paid for us (Thank You Sir!) and he left early.

We end the reunion at 5+, so from the restaurant, we walked to the 'Seri Q-Lap Mall' and spent time there, mostly at the arcade. Ok Muaf, i admit that i loss to you in Tekken 5, only because you used the same technique repeatedly haha (yes, i'm a sore loser). From the arcade, the girls went shopping for dress to wear for the farewell party.

I parted around 5.30 and went to Athirah(again) as my dad didn't get his haircut this morning. While waiting, my mom, lil sis and i went to KFC to grab something to eat.

After sending my lil sis to her OTHER tution place, we went home and just in time for the opening ceremony for the olympic in China. It was spectacular for the Chinese did a marvelous job with the field performance. I didn't get to watch it till the end as i have other responsibilities, picking my lil sis up.

When that's done, i went to my room and spent the whole time (9.30p.m. - 12.30a.m.) messing around with 'Guitar Pro'. I tried to produce a song (tabs from Ultimate-guitar) and edit it. I'm done halfway.

That's all for this post. The title refer to me eating the whole day.

p/s: i was suppose to post this yesterday but accidentally saved it as a draft.

No comments: