Monday, July 28, 2008

Happiness, sadness and mixed feelings

Usual start of my blog with the start of the day.

Woke up at 6.50am, went down at 7+,speed bath you know.

Arrived at school,almost 8. P.E was fun and tiring at the same time.

Skipped forward to practical, farah was scolded by Saxon for the thing she did that Ivy taught. I blamed Ivy for that, poor Farah~

anyway, about my title, it's to rpresent the feelings of those 67 DANA scholarship recipients. I just want to cngratulate them that's all. Just now, those recipients came out from the audi, some screaming, some crying etc. I am happy for them since quite a few of them are my friends, some from 5S, but hey, i'm happy for you guys.

Just saying, after 6 years in MS, i don't think i have a lot of close friends. So i'm not that emotional about them going away, not that i'm not sad about it, but yea, you get what i mean.

Don't have much to say, right now i'm accompanying my mom at 'London Kebab' so until next time, ja~

No comments: