Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why friends are there

I don't really know why. I just like to have them around and I find making new friends to be a great experience.

take this past week for example. Okay, not really this past week cause I don't think I've been widening my circle of friends yet. However, I did made a friend with friend of a friend when we were playing NFL on Wednesday (it was a random thing that we tried out).


________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday (29th Jan), I was summoned to work as a colleague of mine is getting married in Pontianak, Indonesia at the end of this month (CONGRATULATIONS AMIN!). What I mean is that no one except for one (Jen) is attending to the booth that we have set up for the RTBMC/BITC 2011.

So after my last lesson of the day at UBD, I went to my cousin's house to change into uniform and head directly to ICC. Sure it was boring at first. Then, a few friends dropped by (Panda, Sha and Tommy) to accompany me. We walked around and kinda decided on going to the 'Dungeon' which is a so called haunted house prepared by the organizer of the event. When we went to get the ticket, they told us that they are closed until 7. As i quote, "hantunya sembahyang". I'm just amused by that hahaha.

So anyway, fast forward to 7. Jen wanted to come too so she tagged along with us. We laughed when we saw people just running out of the haunted house. We can't wait to see it, though Panda was shaking (which she denies) and holding on to me.

We went in and got kinda disappointed. Why? The so-called 'ghosts' wern't scary at all, they didn't really put their heart and soul into scaring people; all they did was stand there and wait for people to pass by, plus it was so obvious that they are THERE. Okay, I guess the main reason why it wasn't scary was because me and Tommy were screaming the whole way just for the sake of it, we even mess with the 'ghost' in the dungeon.

After that we just went back to my place (booth) and chill, played with the turtle plushies on display and actually attracted attention. Me and Tommy were having this typical conversation by using the turtles. I'll get the pictures up soon.

Things happen. When you don't know what to do, go to your friends and they're always there to help you. =)

Until then, ciau and au revoir.

No comments: