Friday, January 28, 2011

Three skulls and an Axe

Just recently, two of my best friends went to KL for a 3 years degree course in taylor's University. I find it to be one of those sad moments cos all this time, in MS, I was always with them. Even when I was working, they'd drop by from time to time to accompany me. I guess that's part of being adults, when we start a new chapter in life, one or two characters have to go.

Anyway, I send them off to KL in which they went with their family. I kinda planned to visit them during my mid-semester break in March, BUT they surprised me by returning 5 days later. They will be returning there in June, which gives us plenty of time to hang out and stuff.

So yeah, they bought me something from there, as i quote, "we were gonna get you a monkey plushies but nada yang cute, so we bought you this. No worries, it's cheap."

this is the necklace which the bought me


Thanks for the gift, Bee and Muaf. You girls are the best =D

No comments: