Tuesday, April 07, 2009

All-you-can-eat

Not gonna make the story too long.

It all started in the morning when i woke up...NOT! That'd make the story very, very long. Lets start from after tuition.

Something, something, Abang Yaza busy with his packing for his tour; KL to S'pore to China then to Korea, alone! Cool~

Anyway, me and my lil sis was invited by the family to dinner at ilotus, to celebrate my uncle's birthday. I hesitated at first, but after 30 minute of non-stop ghost stories + thunderstorm, we decided to join the fun.

As soon as my uncle came back from sending my cousin away, away we go. It was suppose to be a surprise but i think my uncle knew the ocassion,duh~

3 words, it-was-fabulous. $16 per head, all-you-can-eat buffet style steamboat, where you pick what to put into the boat and you can grill as much of the food as you want *drool*

I think the grill chef is sick of me, on that 2 hours dinner, i think i had him grilled for me about 5-6 times, at least. Not my fault, they prepared seafood, beef, lamb, chicken etc. to be eaten. So every grill trip my plate would be filled with lamb, beef, sliced fish and prawn. Somehow at the end of dinner, i wasn't full yet. Oh well~

Today i take leave from school, got sick as soon as i arrived home last night; runny nose, cough, sore throat which leads to sexy voices and the list goes on.

Need the rest *yawn* ayts, g'day people.

p/s: happy b'day to azman, your b'day gift bebagi in advance. And happy b'day to uncle Haslan, i'm still waiting for that ring.

No comments: