Friday, August 01, 2008

Technologic

A shout, not scream, an order for me to wake up which goes something like this,

"bah, bangun tah, tengahari sudah".

It's a normal thing on an early Friday morning coming from my mom. For her, 9+ is like midday, i mean it's still early(for me) to start the day. She have this habit of not closing doors, allowing me to hear every words she say to my lil sis, scolding her for not waking up that instant(instance?)

anyway, i spent the whole day in front of my PC, helping my lil sis with her computer project, the one that we did in form 3. I think her project looks way better than mine, only because i did most of her work (not complaining, just saying). After having clams for lunch, spent the whole afternoon doing the project.

The house was empty that night. My dad got an event to attend, my mom sent my lil sis for her tution and went off somewhere, leaving me to have my alone time in front of the TV from 7-10 when everyone return home and had dinner together.

That's all for today, soon i'll enter snoozeland, hoping to dream up something cool. By the way, the crickets are loud tonight, louder than usual, anxious i guess, maybe it's crickets' mating season haha.

No comments: